Welcome to www.neuropsychology.online (the “Website”).
NEURON LIMITED incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 11323033 whose registered office is at Centrum, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, United Kingdom, NR4 7UG (“NeurOn”).
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
- our Privacy Notice, which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us;
- our Cookies Policy, which sets out information about the cookies on the Website; and
- our service agreements will apply to any use of any services provided to you by us.
Accessing the Website
We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
The Website is directed to people residing in England and Wales. We do not represent that content available on or through the Website is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of the Website or any service described on the Website to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access the Website from outside of England and Wales, you do so at your own risk.
The following uses of the Website are prohibited and will constitute breach of contract:
- causing the Website to be interrupted, damaged or impaired (by uploading a virus or otherwise);
- any unauthorised use or copying of the name ‘NeurOn’, trading style, get-up, confidential information or data;
- unauthorised entry to any non-public part of the Website, including its underlying codes, or into any of our private computer system;
- transmitting any material that is defamatory, illegal, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the NeurOn software or any NeurOn service;
- using any psychometric data for any illegal, misleading or unethical purpose or otherwise in any manner which may be detrimental to the reputation of NeurOn;
- using any part of the NeurOn software or any NeurOn service or any psychometric data in order to build a product or service which competes with the NeurOn software or any NeurOn service;
- using the NeurOn software or any NeurOn service or any psychometric data to provide services to third parties (unless otherwise agreed with us in advance in writing);
- causing offence or detriment to any other person who uses the Website or any services offered;
- unauthorised copying, downloading or framing of any part of the Website;
- any action which is intended or has the effect of deceiving or misleading us or third parties; or
- causing NeurOn, you or any other user of the Website, to be in breach of applicable law or regulation.
Intellectual Property Rights
You hereby grant NeurOn a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide licence to use all intellectual property rights in any data that you input into the NeurOn software. We reserve the right to provide this data our customers and any third parties, provided that any Personal Data shall be strictly processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
This Website and the material contained on it is owned by, or licensed to, us. This material includes, but is not limited to designs, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Those works are protected by various intellectual property right laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
If you wish to use any content on the Website, you must obtain our prior written consent.
Any unauthorised reproduction or use of the Website or the any material contained on it may be subject to prosecution, particularly for infringement of copyright.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date. We reserve the right to alter content on the Website as we deem necessary or appropriate. We are not obligated to keep any content or information on the Website updated.
Security, viruses, hacking and other offences
Your communications with us through the Website are at your own risk and, due to the nature of the Internet, we do not guarantee that any communication sent in this manner will reach us safely or without being intercepted.
You are responsible for ensuring that you have effective virus protection software and we do not guarantee that our Website is or will be free of viruses. You will not knowingly introduce viruses or other malicious or technologically harmful material to our Website, misuse our Website, attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website by any means, or attack (or attempt to attack) our Website with denial-of-service or distributed denial-of-service attacks.
Any breach of this clause is a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and your permitted use of the Website will be withdrawn immediately. We will treat any breach of this clause extremely seriously. Offences or attempted offences will be reported to the relevant authorities and we will fully support their investigations by any means necessary, including by disclosing your identity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or due to your downloading of any content from it, or on any website linked to it.
You are permitted to link to the homepage of our Website, providing that the way in which you do so is fair and legal, our reputation is not damaged (or taken advantage of), or that you do not attempt to suggest that you are associated with us in any way, including any suggestion made that we endorse or approve you.
For further enquiries, or if you wish to make any use of any other material on our Website other than that stated above, please contact us at email@example.com.
Links or information may appear on our Website which belong to third parties. Such links and/or information are strictly for your information only. We will not be responsible for the content of websites linked on the Website and will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them as we do not have control over the content of the linked websites or information.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Website or any content on it, whether express or implied. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the use to which you put the Website and all the information that you obtain from it.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Website;
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website;
- any errors or omissions on the Website;
- any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- loss or damage from any third party website links.
Please note that in particular, we will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, contract, use, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss or corruption of data or information; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; pure economic loss; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services by us to you, which will be set out in the applicable NeurOn service agreements.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Last Updated: July 2018